peter pettigrew: snack runner, location tracker, undetectable rat-stealth, eyelash batter
remus lupin: reluctant moral compass, corruptible string-puller and loophole maker
sirius black: co-strategist, co-spell maker and implementer, casual inventor, laugh track
james potter: planner, grand unveiler, co-strategist, co-spell maker and implementer, extreme excuse-maker
“Eccleston was a tiger and Tennant was, well, Tigger. Smith is an uncoordinated housecat who pretends that he meant to do that after falling off a piece of furniture.” — Steven Moffat
I think we all know who that makes Capaldi.
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
- strax sees clara as a boy, and usually identifies people by a wrong gender
- strax sees “young men” doing sports in clara’s subconscious
- you cannot convince me that clara oswald is straight thank u bye
- "I have never had the slightest interest in pretty young men"
- her Oswin echo had a girlfriend called Nina - if something as subtle as baking suffles can seed into multiple echoes, I’d imagine same sex attractions would